How did you find ArchaicQuest?

Any topic about the text based game ArchaicQuest is welcome here.
lrk89
Immortal
Immortal

How did you find ArchaicQuest?

Post by lrk89 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

How did you find ArchaicQuest and the question I ask everyone is what did you think of the game?
  • Your 1st impressions?
  • Did you have fun?
  • why did you quit when you did?
  • Would you play it again?
  • Anything you would change?
:)

Varik

Re: How did you find ArchaicQuest?

Post by Varik » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:50 am

• I found the game on mudlistings.com,
  • Yes, it was fun for a bit after 15 minutes I think I explored most of the game.
  • I quit after running around getting killed by a guard, nice map btw
  • I would play again once there is more content, I was unsure what to do
  • None of the help files work, you need to fix that only help works by its self. the rest have place holder rext.

detraqueur

Re: How did you find ArchaicQuest?

Post by detraqueur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:05 am

• i found here from the mud connector.
  • i have a little bit experience from other MUDs.
  • AQ is more enjoyable than others because of online browser client which is one of the best i have ever seen (like IRE online browser client).
  • i quit when i am feeling stuck.
  • of course :)
  • maybe it would be great any command for transportation (like 'zoom', 'walk to' etc on others) + double click on map to transport. then u can add 'room info' (players,mobs,items),'online players' as tabs. full-screen button and bar include weather, date, msg, news, target etc. especially background music could improve the gaming pleasure. 'freeze' command to pause notifications for scrolling page up. and this is the my last desire ( for now :) ), if it is possible can you change order of sign in and sign up page. i think system must ask first log in after sign up for anybody who want to create an account. cuz every person use sign up page just once, but we sign in everyday over and over again.